- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics), or equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience in teaching of aircraft mechanics/maintenance in general or expert in Airframe and Powerplant.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Riyadh.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
- College Graduate.
- CAAP Certification is required.
- Saudi Technical Instructors will meet the following basic requirements to be considered for employment withing AARC.
- At least meet GACA English level requirement with CPD to obtain IELTS 6.5 within a year.
- Appropriate academic qualifications from a recognized university to demonstrate subject matter knowledge for the subject they wish to teach, or recognized professional or technical certification/diplomas which demonstrate appropriate experience and subject matter knowledge.
- A training qualification equivalent to a Training and Assessment Certificate 4 or Diploma Year is the minimum but bachelor’s degree is highly desirable.
- At least six years of relevant professional work experience in a developed country.
- Hold qualifications licensed by GACA/EASA.
- Demonstrated experience within a line and/or workshop setting or as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
- Previous experience (minimum of 3 years) in delivering aviation based technical training programs in the post-secondary, technical or vocational sector.
- Be an English native speaker OR be able to provide a recent IELTS 6.5 academic certificate (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated knowledge of education standards and how compliance against these standards is maintained and demonstrated.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant legislation that applies to aviation training.
- No Placement Fee.
- Two (2) years contract.
- Yearly vacation.
- Free accommodation and transportation.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between Saudi Arabia and Manila after completion of contract.
- Instruct the theory and practical requirements within the applicable trade stream.
- Conduct examinations, and participate in the preparation, correction and assessment of examination papers, student reports and assignments.
- Participate in the counselling, remediation and administration of students.
- Participate in the development and generation of class notes, teaching materials and practical activities.
- Be involved in the promotion of activities and programs offered by AARCOE.
- Remain up to date with technological developments in the aerospace industry and in particular, the appointee’s area of expertise.
- Monitor and self-evaluate teaching performance to ensure a high standard is maintained which provides optimal student learning opportunities.
- Participate in the development, generation and continual review of class notes, and teaching material.
- Maintain records of course material delivered.
- Participate in student field excursions and their supervision.
- Be committed to maintaining current professional competence by active engagement in professional development activities whenever offered by AARCOE.
- Maintain a current knowledge of relevant industry compliance requirements for Teachers’/ trainers.
- Maintain and monitor classroom learning activities with due regard to AARCOE’s commitment to workplace health and safety.
- Undertake other duties as required by the accountable / reporting Manager and Senior Management.
- Comply with AARCOE’s requirements.
Qualified applicants should apply with comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (high school/college), transcripts of records, employment certificates, training certificates, latest 2x2 and whole-body photos and copy of passport (if available).
PLEASE INDICATE WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Visit our offices at:
Ikon Solutions Asia Inc.
8th Floor, Algo Center
162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village
Makati City, Philippines 1227
License No.: POEA-001-LB-010417-R
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.
IKON SOLUTIONS ASIA
Ikon Solutions is a full service overseas recruitment agency that specializes in recruiting personnel from the Philippines, particularly for the hospitality, medical, construction, oil & gas and other service industries....
See all Careers and Jobs at IKON SOLUTIONS ASIA