Day shift, above-industry rates, HMO for you + 1 dependent from start date, 15 days leave, Monthly Celebration Dinner & Monthly CEO Lunch
Who is GO-VA?
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, UK, Canada, and the U.S. with highly skilled and coachable offshore employees. We are a managed operations company. You will have direct daily contact with your client who will train you in their policies and procedures. Best of all, you will enjoy a friendly, professional team environment with lots of great benefits.
We are known for our kind and caring culture.
We are looking for an Automation Process Engineer to support and sustain our growth.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Robotic Process Automation(RPA) using HelpSystem(Preferred), Automation Anywhere.
- Knowledge of C#, Python, MySql and Excel will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in designing and developing automation processes.
- Solid understanding of computer programming and automation software.
- Experience with Automation Anywhere or Automate software.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests.
- Creative thinking skills.
- A detail-oriented personality.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Ability to communicate well to other members of the development team.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze business process flows and associated requirements for automation.
- Assess suitability of business use cases for process automation.
- Creating tailored automation solutions for process control technology based on process descriptions (requirements specifications / technical specifications).
- Co-develop automation flows with the client's resources for knowledge transfer
- Present and participate in automation solution reviews.
- Communicate automation development progress and execution status.
- Perform root cause analysis and deliver resolution for automation failures.
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions.
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- HMO from start date plus 1 free dependent *** (no hierarchy, P180K coverage, P10K medicine reimbursement, Private Room)
- P100K Life Insurance coverage
- Welcome gift on your first day
- 10 days leave (Year 1) | 15 days leave (after Year 1)
- Monthly Discover You lunch, with CEO presentation and awards, plus training led by our founder
- Welcome Tea with the CEO for new and newly regularized team members
- Christmas and New Year break
- P5K referral bonus and chance to win a P20K island holiday
- Free coffee
*** Conditions apply
This is a work-from-home role during the pandemic. Once improvements allow full office-based operations, this may become an office-based job role.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, APPLY NOW at https://r24.go-va.com.au/apply or select “Apply Now” at the bottom of the screen. We’d love to hear from you.
We are not accepting walk-in applicants for now, as we fully support community health measures. Under our values of Care and Find a Way, your online assessment and interviews will be facilitated by one of our kind and friendly recruiters.
It’s time you built a more remarkable career with GO-VA. Come join our tribe!