- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Music/Performing Arts Studies or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Music with emphasis on Piano performance / Music Education major in Piano from a reputed university. The candidate should also be well – versed in teaching Electronic Keyboard supported by related work experience and qualifications for the same.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years teaching experience
- Has experience in teaching kids (6 – 18 years) and adults
- Excellent communication in English (oral and written)
- Knowledgeable in training students for International Music Examinations is preferred (i.e., ABRSM, Trinity
- College of Music Exams, London College of Music Exams UK to name a few)
- Candidates with Western Vocals, Music Theory or other field of expertise (i.e., can play other instruments) is a plus
- Self-motivated, creative, team-player and with a drive to initiate new programs and courses.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
EDI STAFFBUILDERS INTERNATIONAL INC (EDI)
Inspired by the success in the Philippines of our parent company, John Clements Consultants Inc.(the pioneer in Executive Recruitment in the Philippines), EDI-Staffbuilders International, Inc. (EDI-SBII) started its humble beginnings...
See all Careers and Jobs at EDI STAFFBUILDERS INTERNATIONAL INC (EDI)