We’re an international media company, looking for a professional and organized client campaign manager to work with our business development managers to help to ensure the success of our client campaigns.
The role involves:
- Coordinating campaigns with clients across the North America and the UK region
- Working closely with business development managers and sales managers to execute client campaigns
- Updating client proposals and media kits, and tracking sales campaigns deadlines
- Creating and following up on client contracts, then managing their execution
- Performing competitive analysis and managing the uploading of leads to the CRM
- Organizing the commercial side of magazine issue plans
- Retaining and growing the business that the sales team has secured
- Keeping track of inventory, including working with the lead generation team on schedules
- Providing excellent customer experience to clients
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in an advertising agency or media company
- An interest in B2B media and publishing
- A polished and professional communication style
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Technical aptitude or experience with ad operations or CRM systems
- An ability to work in the night shift from Monday to Friday, 9 pm to 6 am
Key Media is a rapidly growing business media company with offices in Sydney, Toronto, Auckland, Manila, Denver, London and Singapore, serving a range of professional services markets across the Asia-Pacific , North America and the UK.
The organisation’s products operate across key business verticals including Financial Services, Legal, Education, Property and Human Resources, bringing product providers and business communities together through print media, events and online channels. Key Media has an unquestioned reputation for delivering high-quality, timely information in whatever format best suits our customers.
In just over 18 years, Key Media has grown from the launch publisher of a B2B magazine to a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products. Key Media prides itself on its entrepreneurial culture, creating innovative products for the industries in which we operate.
Central to our business model is a truly platform-neutral approach to media communication. Whether audiences wish to communicate through the pages of a magazine, face-to-face at events, or online through the latest in cutting-edge technology, Key Media has a product to suit their needs.
“We believe there are no forms of media too old to thrive or too young to explore. We are always adapting and developing and looking for ways to improve our quality and expand our presence within our markets.”