Deadline for accepting applications : September 30, 2020
Place of Assignment : DAR Provincial Office Negros Occidental 2 Land Tenure Improvement Division
Plantilla Item No. : OSEC-DARB-ENGA-50-2014
Salary/Job/Pay Grade : 4
Monthly Salary : Php 13,214.00
- None required (MC 11,s.96-Cat.III)
- High School Graduate or completion of relevant vocational/trade course
Work Experience :
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than September 30, 2020.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ATTY. SHEILA B. ENCISO
3rd St. Lawaan Village, Balantang, Jaro, Iloilo City[email protected]
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Department of Agrarian Reform Region VI
Mandate and Functions
To lead in the implementation of the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program (CARP) through Land Tenure Improvement (LTI), Agrarian Justice and Coordinated delivery of essential Support Services...
See all Careers and Jobs at Department of Agrarian Reform Region VI