EY GDS (CS) PHILIPPINES INC.
National Capital Reg
• Virtual Executive Assistant services is a service offered from the AWS work-stream within the MBAL service function with the Global Delivery Services. The objective of this role is to provide administrative and secretarial services to a group of onshore Directors from a remote location
• We intend to recruit a Supervising Associate, AWS Executive Assistant Services to manage the Executive Assistant services in GDS centers in Manila as well as Okinawa. The successful candidate would be required to relocate to Okinawa (Japan) for a period of a year on a secondment basis. This candiate is expected to work in close conjunction and liaison with the Associate Director, AWS to build and maintain strong customer relationships. He/she would also need to be actively involved in the recruitment and training of EA personnel with relevant work experience for customers. He/she should also be willing to work in time zones suitable for the support.
• Monitor and measure the performance of various teams under Executive Assistant services.
• Responsible for business monitoring and overall management of the Executive Assistant team in GDS
• Identify needs, develop plans, and coordinate resources to execute Reporting and Monitoring projects and initiatives
• Define strategies to develop and refine the existing service offerings, revenue opportunities and the resources required to deliver those services
• Identifying, evaluate and assess areas that need improvement, and training the person to help them improve to ensure all staff can achieve their maximum potential. Carry out regular Continuous Development Analysis of team members, and use Skills Matrix as basis for measuring development and setting agreed objectives which are specific, measurable and achievable. If a promotion is given, provide the staff member with support and skills necessary to perform the new role
• Take active steps to enhance and maintain the motivation of the EA personnel.
• Actively contribute to improvement of systems and procedures. Identify issues and propose solutions.
• Analyzes workflow and assignments to ensure operations run efficiently
• Partner with the various internal organizations (Project Management Office, Human Resources, IT, Q&RM etc.) to enhance the culture of continuous improvement and collaboration
• Establish/refine customer satisfaction evaluation and feedback process to measure performance and anticipate needs.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
• Must be able to work with / influence wherever required people at all levels in the organization
• Understand the volume of business and do the capacity planning
• Identify right opportunities and prioritize so as to ensure smooth service delivery to the customers
• Enhance service delivery through frequent interaction with the end user and (or) business sponsors
• Must be able to set and meet deadlines, while working in a multi-tasking and fast-paced working environment
• Proven experience of and ability in managing a virtual team.
• Excellent data aggregation, management and synthesis skills.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize, drive and adapt to change quickly in a fast paced environment
• Significant proven management experience of multicultural teams
• Ability to achieve organizational goals, demonstrate drive for improvement and work to overcome obstacles and resistance
• Supervision Responsibilities:
• The incumbent would be required to manage a team of resources in GDS for the respective service function
• Ability to participate and work effectively as part of a team as well as deliver strongly as an individual contributor
• Experience in working as Executive Assistant for senior leadership, or experience in working as an administrator
• Good command over English and Japanese (written & spoken) is mandatory
• Demonstrated ability to interact with leadership, stakeholders and peers
• Promotes operational excellence by challenging current practices and providing feedback on opportunities to improve within own area of responsibility (e.g., cost savings, resource optimization).
• Is aware of how innovation supports Building A Better Working World brand
• Generates innovative ideas and solutions that improve efficiency
• Promotes and demonstrates an inclusive and global mindset when interacting with others
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 9- 10 + years of relevant work experience
• Okinawa (Japan), Manila
• Open to work in shifts
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community. As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real... (More)