- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Computer software skills including experience in Office 365 application
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- with Pleasing Physical Personality
- Presentation skills
- Office equipment maintenance
- Travel logistics
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Doing Minutes of the Meeting for any Execom Management meetings
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
FS Medical & Diagnostics Inc.
Full Specrum Medical and Diagnostics Inc. (FSM) plays a key role in enabling faster, more responsive ratio testing infrastructure capable in conducting mass testing. We are a Biotech company focus...
See all Careers and Jobs at FS Medical & Diagnostics Inc.