- Executive housekeeper is responsible for supervising the maintenance and housekeeping staff and is answerable for any problem associated with housekeeping.
- Plans the work for the housekeeping department and distributes assignments accordingly. Assigns regular duties and special duties for housekeeping staff.
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel
- Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
City Garden Suites
City Garden Suites – Manila has emerged to be one of the preferred Standard Class hotels in Manila Business District. Accredited by the Department of Tourism as Standard Class Hotel,...
See all Careers and Jobs at City Garden Suites