- Find solutions for biological and medical problems through innovative designs, programs, tests, etc.
- Innovate new technologies to improve the lives of those with disabilities and health problems
- Design and create new equipment and devices for practical medical use
- Test, evaluate and improve upon existing equipment and devices currently in use
- Develop and design computer software systems and simulations that serve a medical function (programs that accompany or power a device, human behavior and/or drug testing programs, etc.)
- Train medical personnel on device purpose and proper, effective usage
- Test and analyze the effectiveness of biomedical equipment or systems
- Install, maintain and service biomedical equipment or programs as necessary
- Ensure all biomedical equipment is safe and effective and take action to change and improve it if necessary
- Research across the sciences as needed to find results relevant to current projects
- Stay abreast of and implement innovative technologies in the biomedical engineering field including any new materials, designs, programs, etc.
- Present reports and research findings in order to help spread and share your knowledge and further life-saving developments
- Trained specifically for PCR Machines
- Must be willing to work in Alabang
Gramans Group of Companies
Founded in 1994 by the husband and wife team of Ms. Grace Gamboa Palaganas and Engr. Manuel Bartolome Palaganas. GRAMANS Group started as an apparel trading company which later evolved...
See all Careers and Jobs at Gramans Group of Companies