ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of the Legal Department, the Senior Lawyer is primarily tasked to support and assist in the legal affairs of the entire organization. This includes:
- Legal Research. He/She is expected to proactively conduct research and analysis on laws and regulations applicable to the organization, and prepare briefs on the same for submission to the Senior Counsel. Able to provide tax advisories relevant to the organization.
- Business Enablement. He/She is tasked to support the Senior Counsel in the implementation of strategic initiatives to promote the organization’s objectives. He/She is also in charge of conducting due diligence on the organization’s incoming engagements.
- Contracts Management. He/She shall prepare, review and negotiate contracts, requests for proposals and other legal documents as needed by the organization.
- Intellectual Property Practice. He/She is tasked to register trademarks, tradenames and patents.
- Hold a license to practice as a Lawyer in the Philippines, with at least 7 years working experience in a major law firm or corporate legal department with Tax and Intellectual Property (IP) practice background where he/she has held positions of advancing responsibility;
- Preferably with experience in registering trademarks, tradenames and patents with Philippine Intellectual Property Offi
- Possess superior organizational and time-management skills;
- Exhibit analytical, communication, legal research and writing skills; and
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
GCash (MYNT - Globe Fintech Innovations, Inc.)
Mynt (Globe Fintech Innovations, Inc.)
Mynt is a partnership between Globe Telecom, the Ayala Corporation, and Ant Financial, that provides innovative and first-in-world fintech solutions to consumers, merchants, and organizations....
See all Careers and Jobs at GCash (MYNT - Globe Fintech Innovations, Inc.)