- Ensure compliance to internal and external regulations for quality assurance
- Ensure adherence to MedGrocer's Quality System through SOPs
- Execute day-to-day operations in tracking, documenting, and reporting patient safety data to principal
- Perform audits on all third party contractors in accordance with MedGrocer requirements
- Ensure appropriate warehousing and distribution practices in accordance with Good Warehousing Practice, Good Distribution Practice, and Good Storage Practice
- Maintain effective relationships with third party service providers, regulatory authorities, and principals
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
- Maintain a robust Change Management System
- At least 1 year of working experience in handling GxP requirements for pharmaceuticals
- Licensed Pharmacist
- Regulatory Pharmacist experience
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong attention to details
- Systematic and organized
WELLBRIDGE HEALTH INC.
MedGrocer's digitally-enabled online pharmacy, corporate clinics, and patient programs empower our customers to get their medicines conveniently, cost-effectively, and intelligently.
We serve 500,000 patients either directly or through partnerships with...
See all Careers and Jobs at WELLBRIDGE HEALTH INC.