- Review the detailed engineering design and/or construction design of the foundations works.
- Shall directly responsible for bored piling at construction site in interaction with the contractor.
- Manage site board piling issues and ensure the all works are carried out in the correct work procedure and in accordance with the approved construction design, method statements, inspection and test plans.
- Report to the Project Manager regarding the progress of works and some related issues in line with the project.
- Conduct material inspection, civil and structural inspection and witness field test.
- Review of quantities as submitted by the contractor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and Licensed Professional Civil Engineer.
- Good understanding of Bored Piling techniques.
- At least 10 years of construction site experience, with minimum 8 years of relevant experience in piling and foundation construction.
Engagement: 1 year project contract but can be renewed depending on business need and performance.
Interested applicants may send their updated resume to [email protected]
Ikon Executive Solutions Inc.
In helping growing businesses secure the best qualified executives to fill key senior positions, we offer a very proactive approach which carefully matches recruitment activities to your exact requirements. Leveraging...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ikon Executive Solutions Inc.