Primarily responsible for preparing detailed estimates related to civil engineering and building projects and managing all costs from the first calculations to the final numbers. Responsible for reducing the overall cost of a project and financial risks thus ensuring value for money.
- Review architects’ and engineers’ plans, identify the costs (Labor, Materials, Equipment, etc.) involved, and then set an overall estimated budget for the project.
- Canvassing of materials and interact with the technical representative of suppliers for a clearer overview of the requirements.
- Maintain balance in the availability of resources (manpower, materials, and tools and equipment)
- Monitor the in and out of materials and tools and equipment.
- Prepare the final detailed estimate complete with cost analysis, manpower scheduling, and construction methodology in conjunction with the Operations group and construction schedule based on the target completion.
- Provide technical service and support relating to cost estimates of building project/s, repair, and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with the safety policy and standard procedures.
- Perform other task/s as may be advised by the direct superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- With 1-2 years of working experience of site construction and costing estimates.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and survey software.
- Knowledgeable of building codes and able to analyze building plans.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Candidate must be willing to work in Davao City.
DSG SONS GROUP, INC. (Gaisano Malls)
COMPANY PROFILE, VISION, MISSION & CORE VALUES
The retail success story of the Gaisano family started with the family matriarch, the late Doña Modesta...
See all Careers and Jobs at DSG SONS GROUP, INC. (Gaisano Malls)