- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 12 Full-Time position(s) available.
The proposed candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Institutional qualification in Quantity Surveying with BSc or BTech or equivalent.
- Corporate Membership of the Institute of Quantity Surveyors or equivalent preferred.
- Will have a minimum Five (5) year experience in Quantity Surveying with responsibility for proven major re-measurement and contract administration capability.
- Will have a comprehensive knowledge of contract administration including FIDIC Codes and practices (Conditions of Contracts).
- Understanding of Labour Ordinances and site management practices.
- Requires the ability to deal with Contractors’ representatives in a manner which results in the best possible Company/Contractor relations.
- Must have the ability to exercise good judgement in order to ensure that the company’s overall interest are at all times protected, whilst bearing in mind the desire of the company to treat Contractors fairly.
FINEST ASIA RESOURCES INC
FINEST ASIA RESOURCES, INC. (FARI) is a duly registered Philippine corporation with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), and is also duly licensed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) with...
See all Careers and Jobs at FINEST ASIA RESOURCES INC