- Helps maintain quality control of the reagents and equipment
- Helps maintain and update inventory control of all laboratory equipment, on use supplies and reagents
- Performs routine, special and stat procedures of the available tests/assay on the assigned section of the laboratory
- Performs preventive maintenance of the equipment with proper documentation and maintain orderliness and safety on the assigned working area Documentation/records-keeping/inventory as needed
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by higher authority
- Must be a licensed Medical Technologist
- With or without working experience
American Bio-Clinical Laboratories, International
American Bio-Clinical Laboratories International (ABCLab) is a full-service medical laboratory catering to hospitals, clinics, doctors and the general public.
We are the first free-standing, non-industrial laboratory granted ISO 15189...
See all Careers and Jobs at American Bio-Clinical Laboratories, International