Deadline for accepting applications : September 25, 2020
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility
will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility
or PRC License.
Place of Assignment : Land Tenure Improvement Division DAR TARLAC
Plantilla Item No. : SARP0-142-1998
Salary/Job/Pay Grade : 18
Monthly Salary : Php 42,159.00
- Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
- Bachelor's degree relevant to the job
- Eight (8) hours of relevant training
Work Experience :
- Two (2) years of relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documentsto the application letter and send to the address below not later than September 25, 2020.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212,Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
EDEN B. PONIO
Provincial Agrarian Reform Program Officer II
DAR Provincial Office, R&E Building, Masaya Street, Del Pilar, City of San Fernando, PampangaAPPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.