- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in RIYADH.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Uphold our Aqua-Tots Swim Schools Core Values
- Report to work 15 minutes prior to each shift
- Be in uniform (Staff shirt) when entering any AT facility or location
- Check pool chemicals and maintain chemical log
- Set up teaching areas
- Clean and maintain pool areas before and after each shift
- Understand and uphold AT fecal contamination policies
- Teach in accordance with AT curriculum
- Be knowledgeable in regards to parent questions regarding progression and AT curriculum
- Fill out Aqua Cards on a consistent basis
- Return Aqua Cards to correct place in bin
- Attend staff meeting and in-service trainings
You may apply personally at:
No. 43 West Point St.,
Cubao, Quezon City
Tel. No.: 913-3333
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2x2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) (indicate position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.
For more Information please contact:
Ms. Daphnie- 0998 841 8908 / 0917 870 5735
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES CORPORATION
Staffhouse International Resources
A global recruitment agency established in 1999 and based in the Philippines. Today recognized as an industry leader, among the largest and most respected in the country....
See all Careers and Jobs at STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES CORPORATION