Senior Consultant (Open for new and experienced lawyers)
- Candidate must be a Bar passer
- Preferably CPA or with a college degree of BS Accountancy or any business related course. This is an advantage.
- At least 1 year experience in related field. Fresh graduates or entry level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Prepares detailed technical tax memoranda/advice across a range of tax matters including international transactions, tax treaties, tax reform issues, merger and acquisition, corporate restructuring, and broad tax planning and compliance.
- Secures tax rulings from the Philippine Bureau of Internal Revenue to clarify gray areas in tax laws and to confirm the tax treatment of particular transactions.
- Handles tax disputes of clients with taxation authorities which involved preparation of position papers and protest letters and follow-ups and discussions with revenue officers on their findings.
- Provides a tax compliance review.
- Reviews corporate tax returns.
- Assists in the business organization, registration, post-registration, expansion, spin-offs, mergers, or closure and represented clients before government agencies such as the Securities and Exchange Commission, Bureau of Internal Revenue, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, Local Government Units, etc.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
Isla Lipana & Co., the Philippine member firm of the PwC global network
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 276,000 people who are committed to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Isla Lipana & Co., the Philippine member firm of the PwC global network