- Has completed a Bachelor’s degree or related higher qualifications in Music
- Minimum of 3-4 years teaching experience (handling kids and adults / 4 years above)
- Knowledgeable in training students for International Music Examinations is preferred (i.e., ABRSM, Trinity College of Music Exams, London College of Music Exams UK to name a few)
Candidates with Piano/Keyboard or Music Theory experience or other related field (i.e., can play other instruments) is a plus
- Proficient in written and articulate in verbal communication (English)
- Pleasing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, creative, team-player and with a drive to initiate new programs
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
EDI STAFFBUILDERS INTERNATIONAL INC (EDI)
Inspired by the success in the Philippines of our parent company, John Clements Consultants Inc.(the pioneer in Executive Recruitment in the Philippines), EDI-Staffbuilders International, Inc. (EDI-SBII) started its humble beginnings...
See all Careers and Jobs at EDI STAFFBUILDERS INTERNATIONAL INC (EDI)